Friday, March 22, 2013

Tamiya: Castrol Toyota Tom's Supra GT & Opel Astra V8 Coupe


Hey folks! Here is another post in my venture in car/bike scale modeling. Both from Tamiya the Toyota Supra GT and the Opel V8 coupe. probably the most challenging part of this build as i said from my previous post was putting on the decals, aside form being a big piece one needs to place it on an uneven curvy surface. But all of this will be all worth it when everything is assembled and done. 

I didn't get the really high gloss finish that i wanted. I will need a lot more practice or upgrade my airbrush, but anyway it was a really fun venture will plan to buy a few more and i picked out a few of my favorites now all i need is the funds. lol.

Here are the pics. Sorry if the V8 Coupe got only a few shots will add more soon.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...