Monday, March 18, 2013

Repsol Honda NSR 500 '98


In early 2012 i wanted to try out other scale model kits to build. I was thinking scale model cars because I was really fascinated how modelers make it so realistic with high gloss show finish. Fortunately my cousin was giving away his unbuilt kits so me and my brother took this opportunity to grab free stuffs! hehehe...

We are able to acquire three new kits and this is one of the three kits a scale model bike, Tamiya Repsol Honda NSR 500 '98. It's not a car kit but i thought this would be a good practice before i move on to cars. But i was wrong this was even more advance than scale cars because of the detailing you're going to put in the engine block and another problem i encounter was with the large decals i have to place on curved surfaces, i don't know if it was me or the decals are old and easily rips (probably me).

Anyway the build was a really good experience a fresh break from Gunpla. When I started this kit I thought this would have to put a lot of work with the details of the many small parts but as it progress and saw the build coming together it was all worth it and would try to try another bike kit because this was really addicting. So without further ado my first bike kit Tamiya Repsol Honda NSR 500 '98.

 Thanks again for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...