Sunday, February 10, 2013

My entry for GBW 2011 Ph leg: Sangokuden Shin Ryuusou Ryuubi Gundam


hello again! Here is the first of the promised kits that I made last year, this kit was my entry for GBWC 2011. I wrote from my last post that the sazabi was put on hold and this kit was my "substitute" or "plan B". That year they had a special category for SD Sangokuden kits and lucky enough i was picked and won :).

The diorama was inspired from the Sangokuden anime series where in the last episode Ryuubi was riding a dragon to battle SouSou

so without further delay here are few pictures I've taken of the kit with the diorama...


HEHEHE... as you can see i based the dragons appearance on Dragon Ball's "Shenron". I was going for a fierce looking dragon but my clay modeling skills are still novice and can't mold it that well but still everything turned out great.


Thanks for visiting till next time!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...