Friday, September 9, 2011

MG 1/100 Sazabi FWS (hopefully)


The GBWC 2011 (bakuc) is fast approaching and to prepare for the upcoming competition I'll be working on my MG Sazabi. yup another Sazabi i think I'm one those people who likes Char's mobile suits. My weekend has been finally cleared from school works and i can finally start on this kit. I have two months to prepare but i think it won't be enough because weekends are the only time i can work on my kits and sometimes i still need to do some school works still (pffffh!).

Anyway as the title says i'll try to convert this guys in to a Full Weapon System type Sazabi with Gatling guns, rockets, missiles, shoulder gun... the works. It's a big project for my first time in scratch building and mods hopefully i can pull it off and make it in time for the competition.

Well wish me luck and hope everything can turn out great. thanks for visiting guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...