Sunday, August 28, 2011

SD BB Senshi Tenshihou Shiba-I Sazabi

 
Hello everyone! Yup, Another SD this time it's the SD BB Senshi Tenshihou Shiba-I Sazabi. Everything about this SD kit screams awesomeness, beside it's normal sazabi mode it can also transform into  nightingale mode. Always wanted to build this kit at the very first time i laid eyes on it plus its a sazabi one of my fave kits. 

Another first for me as a modeler is my attempt to make a diorama for this guy, after all that reading up on different gunpla related web sites and blogspots, i think its time to apply what i read and see how much i can learn from it and was really happy with the result.

The diorama is about sazabi in nightingale form release his special attack
google translates "heaven hell phoenix slash" or something like that


 Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...